Work with the right custom home builder, and you’ll see your dream home become reality. Homebuyers searching for the “right” home builder in Fairfax County might be unsure whether they should choose a larger, national builder, or a locally based custom design build firm. It’s always nice, of course, to have options, but how do you make the decision that’s best for your family? At Foley, we’ve spent over three decades providing Fairfax County homeowners quality design and building services from start to finish.
Choose Your Fairfax County Custom Home Builder Wisely
While large contractors are certainly bigger, it doesn’t always mean they’re better. Choosing a large contractor can also result in a more corporate approach to what should be a custom project. And the odds are good you will not get to personally know the real shareholders, or owners.
The Foley team was born of a family-owned business, meaning our firm has a real understanding of local construction practices. More importantly, because we are long-time members of the community, we consider our clients to be our friends and neighbors. We believe there are a lot of good reasons to choose us for your next custom home building or remodeling project.
- We understand the area. We know the most desirable places to build, and we can help you find the perfect location for your custom home design. Whether you want a property with a great view, one located close to great schools, or both, we offer uncompromising, personalized service with a dedicated attention to details.
- We’re committed to the importance of community. Foley doesn’t just build homes in Fairfax County, we live here, too. That means we care about the impact the homes we build will have for generations to come. We have embraced green building design. We participate in local events, and have won many local and national awards that reflect our good business practices, customer satisfaction, quality design and strong community ties.
- We offer truly personalized service and easy access to the people who have a stake in making sure your home is designed and built the way you want. Instead of dealing with a corporate office located outside the area, you have a local firm that is invested in being immediately available to personally answer your questions and concerns. Our design build process covers everything from initial meetings to handing you the keys to your new home.
- We try harder. Because we’re local, we believe we place a higher value on the quality of work we deliver and you deserve. We have a reputation for integrity and quality construction, and we work hard to maintain that standing in the community.
- Our testimonials are from local homeowners who you can more easily meet and/or view their properties.
Why Choose Foley
In the end, it isn’t the numerous awards we’ve won or even the long history we have of building custom homes in Fairfax County. What makes Foley the right choice is our service-oriented design and building process and, most importantly, our people. The homeowners we’ve worked with appreciate our professionalism, expertise, and friendliness. We have a fabulous group of people who share one goal: making the homebuilding process enjoyable and stress free.
To learn more about why you should choose Foley for your custom built home, download our free guide that lays out what we believe are the 10 most compelling reasons to do so. Then schedule a conversation so we can talk about all your family’s custom home needs and desires.